Monday, January 17, 2011

Santi Photography has moved to Cebu.

January 5, 2011.  The day has come.  My family has made the BIG move back to our home town in Cebu, Philippines... for good!

It has been said:  "Man travels the world in search for what he needs and returns home to find it.".  I couldn't agree more.  This moment has been the epitome of the long-term plan me and my wife have long been considering. Yes, it has been a long time - 16 years of our lives spent in Singapore.  I am sure a lot of you will raise the question, WHY?  I don't have to explain   :)   Cebu/Philippines, despite its downers has always been the place we truly call home.  And here we are.

Nevertheless, Santi Photography will continue to serve soon-to-be-weds by providing a "time capsule" in a form of images done in some creative ways.

1 comment: